A walk in my shoes....

Friday, November 30, 2007



Ok so this is an attempt at some pictures for the Blog. I know it kinda sucks that you have to sit here at watch it in order to see them all but, it is what it is. I'm stretching out and checking my limits with the blog thing and thought I'd throw some pictures in a slide show to see how it worked out? Anything you'd like to see? The comments button that so many of you have found is near the bottom and please feel free to ask and I'll try to honor all requests. Let me know what you think of the layout of the blogger...anything you'd like to see...things you don't like at all and so on. I can't actually believe that I've posted this much in the last week? Whatever will I do. The apocalypse must be upon us. Nope just me with time on my hands and a desire to show you all the things I made.....baby and blogger both. Next I'm going to work on video. I haven't taken any of the baby yet. She really has been quite the sleeper. Nurses assure us its not always going to be that way. So while we're on the subject of baby Sedona...... She's doing great. Healthy as can be and sleeps like crazy. She's having a bit of trouble eating, as she doesn't quite have the sucking thing down yet. Everyone seems to think she'll figure it out, so I'm not overly worried about it....yet.
Well everyone new things are upon me this day. As of this very morning I am no longer taking Chemo. My last round was early this month and I have been taking my chemo pills like a good little boy and I am done. Last night (29th of Nov) was my last chemo pills. So all the things I couldn't do are coming back, but very slowly. I am going to start going to the gym again, oh how I've been looking forward to this. I can now drink beer, hence the need to get to the gym. I can go out without a concern about my white blood counts and getting infected. I don't care anymore. World here I come. Better watch out too cause I'm a daddy now and I've got an agenda. Ok well its all well and good that I've got an agenda, but I need to get moving if I'm going to accomplish it. Thanks so much for everyone that reads and comments. I really enjoy hearing them and will be answering your questions in time. Until next time....

3 comments:

pamela said...

I really liike all the hard work on the blog...and the baby is pretty cute too!

Anonymous said...

Josh -

What great news...no more Kemo!!! Love the slide show keep up the GREAT work!

Love,

Aunt JoAn

Anonymous said...

Hey I am glad all is well with you and your family. She is a cutie. Have fun being a daddy and hope to see you all soon.

Jennifer Bello