A walk in my shoes....

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!!


Merry Christmas Everyone,
I hope this reaches you all in good health. I hope that my Christmas letter has brought a few new readers. This update is for all of you new readers and potential subscribers. I am going to update again in a few days as I have a video to post. It'll be kind of long but you may like it. Its going to be a compilation of pictures from throughout this entire year. I really enjoyed putting it together and will be doing them again in the future. So Julie is here (mother-in-law) and my brother in law Jim has come down from Fort Drum, New York to spend Christmas with us as well. So because he has to leave tomorrow to be back to work, we decided to do Christmas on Christmas Eve. So now to drop a quick thank you all for your Christmas cards. We've added a few more to the list this year.

I hope the Christmas Letter was up to par for you all. I didn't like it as much as previous letters. This year has been to serious for all that. I tried to keep some humor in it though not as much as usual. Fear not for I will be back next year, bigger and better than ever. I have considered posting the Christmas Letter for tomorrow. Just for the sake of posting it on Christmas. I don't think there is anyone that reads the Blog that didn't get a Christmas letter, however, if there is please email me and I'll get one to you, well next year anyway. So I'll post again tomorrow, but it'll just be the Christmas letter.

So Sedona is growing so big. Ok not huge or anything but obvious growth. She has an appointment on thursday for her checkup and we'll see how much she's gained. She was supposed to gain an ounce a day and she last was at 7 pounds and 7 ounces.....er I think, if it needs correcting I'll correct it then. She's starting to hold her head up more. Not for any serious length of time but it does get longer every time she does it. We're up to 10 or 15 seconds now, and more and more daily. I noticed she seems to do it more when she's frustrated with something, and the frustration seems to come from when she's gassy. Other than that she is a happy baby. She sleeps and sleeps and sleeps, eats, poops, smiles and sleeps. She's such a good baby. More pictures coming soon. I haven't really taken a bunch more because she does the same things everyday. If I took more pictures you'd think it was the same as the day before. We're getting there though. I hear but did not see that she rolled over today from her back to her belly. I was not there to confirm or deny the fact however so I have to take it for what it it is. So thats good news to report. Ok I'm going to go for tonight. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

No comments: